Channel Account Manager – DACH Region
Competitive salary + car allowance + OTE + great benefits
||Home-based, + regular travel
||E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies, Training
||Sales and marketing
Have you a proven track record in Channel Sales and speak fluent German?
Our global client has a great opportunity to develop new resellers and grow the DACH region.
Working with the best in the industry you will be a key player working alongside experienced colleagues to achieve partner success.
Your relationship and hunter skills will be key within this role.
Why is this job so good?
- Working for a global organisation at the forefront of the Learning Technology industry and needs no introduction
- Excellent base and uncapped OTE
- Great systems, process and support in place
- Working with some of the best colleagues in the world and opportunity to utilise your German language and understanding of the German market
- You will have channel experience within the DACH market, or SI’s
- A background which includes a minimum of 4 years’ successful sales experience within Learning Tech or SaaS
- A history of exemplary sales performance and the ability to self-manage
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated with both external and internal customers
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Ability to call at all levels, especially “C” level executives
- Formal and demonstrable understanding of solution/consultative selling
- Ability to make decisions on sales direction, strategy, business case viability and partner collaboration
- Strong relationship building skills