£30K-£32K Basic Salary + £40K OTE
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies|
|Role||Sales and marketing|
An exceptional career opportunity with a leading, fast growing learning solutions provider. Focused on building and strengthening existing client relationships, proactively upselling and cross selling into accounts. Progression to a more senior role within 12-18 months on success. Experience of B2B sales and proven success in growing key accounts is essential, along with plenty of energy and confidence.
• To account manage a range of different sized clients, maintain and builds successful relationships
• Identify areas of potential account growth and uncover business development opportunities
• Engage with mid and senior level stakeholders and decision makers
• Hold challenging client conversations in a ‘polite but firm’ manner
• Attend client meetings, undergo reviews and collate and communicate feedback
• Manage projects, monitoring and actioning when required
• Undertake client ‘housekeeping’ duties and ensure all queries and problems are solved quickly and efficiently.
• At least two years of experience in an Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Business Development Manager or similar position.
• Possess a proven track record in a commercial (B2B) sales role
• Confident and comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders and C level clients.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• The ability to upsell and cross sell effectively