Business Development Manager
£40K-£50K Basic Salary + Bonus
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development|
|Role||Sales and marketing|
An exciting opportunity for a motivated sales professional to join a well know learning solutions provider. With outstanding sales and client relationship skills you will build your database of clients whilst consultatively suggesting learning solutions. Opportunity for international travel/ relocation is available.
• Researching and identifying potential clients and prospects within your designated area
• Undertake new business duties, conduct meetings and create tailored pitches specific to individual clients.
• Work to expand current accounts and present new opportunities to ensure growth
• Attend networking events to keep up to date with industry developments and report back to senior management
• Be open to discussing new ideas for sales campaigns and sales drives.
• Create successful forecasts, reports, and track and record actively on current accounts
• 3+ years’ experience selling learning solutions to c-level clients
• Outstanding client relationship and customer service skills
• Experience creating a successful pipeline and reporting to senior management
• Proven ability to hit sales targets effectively
• Experience using CRM systems
• An interest to travel internationally or to relocate
• French, Dutch and German language speaker would be a great desirable