Business Development Manager
£35K Basic Salary + Bonus
|Role||Sales and marketing|
An exciting opportunity to join a leading global publishing company in London. With a publishing, digital or learning background you will be required to build up new client areas and maintain relationships, whilst selling their eLearning resources.
• To build up a database of ongoing clients and prospects interested in their newly developed resource centre and digital learning courses.
• You’ll work with editors and marketing teams to understand benefits and identify potential prospect areas
• Account manage existing accounts and ensure a smooth renewal process is achieved, whilst upselling opportunities
• Undertake new business activities such as phone sales, lead generation, attending networking events and presenting to customers as and when needed
• Manage the active pipeline and create reports on forecasting and sales analysis
• 3 years’ experience in a sales position, preferably within publishing or training
• Proven negotiation, time management and presentation skills
• Target driven, highly organised and an excellent relationship builder
• An understanding of digital platforms, subscription management and CRM systems is desirable
• An interest in publishing areas is essential