Business Development Manager - Digital Learning
£40K-£50K Basic Salary + £70K-£80K OTE
|Sector||E-learning, Learning technologies|
|Role||Sales and marketing|
Our client is a leading supplier of digital learning and blended learning solutions, now seeking an accomplished sales professional with experience of selling e-learning solutions. The role is focused on new business acquisition, in collaboration with a lead generator and appointment setter.
• Identify and close new business opportunities
• Achieve sales revenue and margin targets
• Proactively contact and liaise with potential clients
• Plan, organise and attend client meetings
• Understand client needs and propose suitable solutions
• Create innovate sales bids and proposals
• Attend appropriate networking events, exhibitions etc.
• Minimum of two years within an e-learning sales position
• Track record of achieving personal sales targets
• Adept at acquiring new business in a B2B sales role
• Ability to engage and sell at senior decision maker level
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
• Self-sufficient and organised
• Proactive, demonstrates initiative and identifies opportunities
• Accurate with consistent attention to detail
• Organised with the ability to multi-task.