Learning Technologies Partner
£50K-£55K Basic Salary
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies|
|Role||Operations and delivery, Management and senior, Sales and marketing|
An exciting opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly growing provider of high quality learning technologies. You will have heaps of corporate experience as well as a lively, energetic nature.
• You will become the face of the client, ensuring customers receive the best possible customer experience
• You’ll work with a range of teams within the organisation to understand client requirements and align resources to the meet these needs.
• Liaising with customers on a regular basis to ensure their LMS is working for the client in the best way possible.
• You’ll be responsible for evaluating data to understand how customers can improve the usage of the LMS.
• Hold regular meetings with Customers to ensure satisfaction and identify opportunities for other content offerings and client services.
• You will have 3+ years’ experience working in a client facing role within learning technologies and/or Learning and Development (L&D)
• You’ll have the ability to understand customer needs and how you as an organisation can achieve this vision
• Have a strong understanding of Learning and Development (L&D) and the use of Learning Technologies in Businesses
• Ability to understand and apply data analysis techniques
• Highly organised and excellent customer relationship and influencing skills