£45K-£55K Basic Salary + Benefits
||Operations and delivery
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager who will take ownership of a newly launched product service.
You will hold responsibility for defining the product strategy and inspiring a creative team of eLearning professionals often working to challenging and demanding objectives.
Why is this job so good?
- Articulate plans around the product to key stakeholders and act as the interface between the programme team and wider business
- Ensure product is of the highest quality with instructionally sound and clear content
- Motive a team to deliver products on time and to budget
- Lead on the strategy plans for the product
- Manage the product budget and P&L statements
- A graduate with deep understanding of the fundamentals of developing online training content
- Experience of course design and development and working with Instructional Designers, Developers and Subject Matter Experts
- Previous line management responsibility
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to achieve financial targets
- Previous experience using lean product development tools is advantageous