Digital Learning Manager
£60K Basic Salary
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development, Learning technologies|
|Role||Management and senior, Sales and marketing|
An exciting opportunity to join an innovative e-learning organisation within a niche area. With excellent communication skills and significant experience working within the digital learning environment, this role will involve both managing a team e-learning design and development team and identifying and developing new revenue streams, strategic partnerships etc.
• You will be required to oversee the day to day operation of the Digital Learning Team in collaboration with a dedicated Project Manager
• Overall management of the e-learning team, including contractors
• Conducting management information and costing analysis to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved on e-learning projects
• Identifying, qualifying and winning new business whilst creating a solid pipeline of business
• Developing strategic partnerships from a reseller and other perspectives
• Delivering client presentations and develop diverse sales solutions
• Setting challenging targets and be responsible for driving initiatives to improve performance
• Experience of managing e-learning design and development teams
• Sales driven with a commercial focus
• Able to speak confidently about learning theories and design, e-learning, LMS’s etc.
• Knowledge of instructional design, course development processes and digital learning best practices.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate a clear vision
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to drive resolutions
• Experience working within international teams is an advantage