Blended Learning Designer
£35K Basic Salary
|Location||Southeast, For this role you will be required to be in the Berkshire office 2 days a week minimum, with the rest of the week working from home or the London office.|
Our client a global managed service provider is seeking a Blended Learning Designer to join their growing team and design interactive and engaging learning materials for clients ensuring a memorable user journey.
For this role you will be required to be in the Berkshire office 2 days a week minimum, with the rest of the week working from home or the London office.
- Use instructional design expertise to understand and create compelling digital and blended learning
- Liaise with subject matter experts and product managers to determine objectives
- Utilise authoring tools to develop e-learning content
- Provide advice and support regarding the design and build of digital apprenticeship courses as part of a blended approach
- Facilitate learning design workshops with trainers, coaches and product managers and assist with converting classroom training into blended learning programmes
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an instructional design / e-learning design role ideally in apprenticeships for external clients
- Proficient in the use of authoring tools such as Storyline, Adapt, Captivate and GOMO to produce online learning
- Understanding of apprenticeships and the L&D industry/ learning technologies
- Experience of uploading and managing content onto learning management systems (LMS) or virtual learning environment (VLE)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills