Senior Digital Learning Designer
£35K- £38K Basic Salary
We are looking for a consultative Senior Digital Learning Designer who is looking to create engaging solutions for clients, ensuring the end users have a truly memorable learning journey.
You will be joining an award-winning team which will give you the opportunity to showcase your ability and imaginative flair!
- Storyboard and script content for video, audio and animations
- Lead on client calls and meetings, acting as the design expert and liaising from the TNA process through to launch
- Create digital learning and blended learning programmes using a variety of e-learning content authoring tools
- Input into sales proposals articulating the proposed solution design
- Work to tight deadlines effectively and communicate with the design team
- Research and put together relevant project documentation
- Mentor and assist less experienced members of the digital learning design team
- Minimum of three years of experience as a blended learning or digital learning designer
- Experience of writing and scripting high quality storyboards
- Proven ability in conducting training needs analysis and consulting about learning needs and objectives with clients
- Knowledge and experience with rapid authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Gomo, Adapt etc.
- Excellent communicator and ability to listen and ask questions
- Able to mentor and assist less experienced team members
- Creative and genuinely passionate about learning design
- Up to date on the latest developments in digital learning and learning technologies
- Happy with some travel and occasional overnight stays when required