c£30K Basic Salary
|Location||London, Southeast, Southwest, West Sussex, East Sussex or London|
A creative opportunity to develop interactive and stimulating digital and blended learning solutions.
You will be given the opportunity to showcase your talent to deliver high quality learning experiences.
- Create visual assets for online and blended learning modules
- Manage and work with existing e-Learning Developer
- Upload courses onto the LMS and amend as required
- Work on the full project lifecycle from conception through to build
- Convert briefs from the instructional designer
- Develop and modify existing content
- Experience with the full Adobe Creative Cloud E.g. Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Experience of authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline or Camtasia
- Experience with learning management systems such as Moodle
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Passion for digital learning