Online Learning Coordinator
£25K- £30K Basic Salary
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Online Learning Coordinator to join an international learning provider.
With adept project management skills, you will be assisting in the creation of engaging learning courses whilst maintaining the LMS and instructor led courses.
- Working collaboratively with clients and relevant departments to assist in the development of engaging eLearning courses
- Maintaining existing eLearning courses and the current Learning Management System (LMS)
- Be expected to support SME’s with the design process
- Play a part in the reviewing and testing of new content
- Keep up to date with the new theories and technologies in relation to learning
- You will possess excellent project management skills and have proven experience working within a project management role.
- Previous experience working in an eLearning Development role
- You will possess excellent time management skills and have the ability to successfully self-manage
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders and communicating with people of all levels
- Use of Articulate Storyline to create content would be an advantage
- A good working knowledge of eLearning practices and experience in developing for mobile platforms (HTML5) is an advantage