£40K Basic Salary
Exciting opportunity to design and develop creative e-learning solutions for our global client.
You will act as the e-learning expert and support the E-Learning Manager on a variety of commercial projects.
- Design and develop e-learning, bite-size learning and relevant learning materials
- Work closely with SME’s and the E-Learning Manager on various e-learning projects
- Confidently conduct training needs analysis and establish learning objectives
- Storyboard and utilise authoring tools to develop engaging content
- Ensure content is user friendly for a global audience
- Support clients with reviewing and updating e-learning courses
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an e-learning design and development role
- Mobile learning/ responsive design experience is essential
- Sound instructional design knowledge and experience
- Experience with authoring tools such as Lectora, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Confident and self- motivated