Digital Learning Designer
£30K- £35K Basic Salary
|Location||Northwest, West Yorkshire|
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Learning Designer looking to lead and influence the creation of digital learning content and for a well-established organisation providing qualifications in the UK.
This is a pivotal role with responsibility for liaising with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and developing high quality eLearning using content authoring tools such as Gomo and Articulate Storyline, plus your recommendations.
Why is this job so good?
- Opportunity to make a real impact on the business by providing expertise on the appropriate context of e-learning and authoring tools used
- A new venture into e-learning production for an established business
- Generous holiday entitlement of 25 days, rising to 27 days
- Employee reward scheme, social and team based culture
- Create engaging, high quality e-learning content using authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Gomo and Adobe Captivate
- Review SME’s scripts and contribute to the creation of storyboards
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and external suppliers to generate innovative content e.g. animations, video etc.
- Oversee the strict production timescales and ensure quality is not compromised
- Produce and embed suitable assessments to test knowledge during and at the end of e-learning
- Take part in end-end user testing of the course
- Support the team in creating a budget and timescales for producing each eLearning course
- Familiarise yourself with the most up to date technology that may complement existing technology used
- Experience and proficiency in the use of authoring tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Gomo or Articulate Storyline
- Understanding of SCORM and TinCan compliance standards
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of various teaching and learning styles and their effectiveness
- Personable with the ability to collaborate with and advise stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to identify the most effective methods of eLearning for the relevant subject and content
- Experience in using animation and editing images, audio or video is preferable
- A degree or equivalent in a related learning technology would be an advantage