Digital Learning Specialist
£35K Basic Salary
|Sector||E-learning, Learning technologies|
Our client, a leading national retailer and household brand, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Learning Specialist to join a talented team of Learning Professionals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of professional and innovative learning content.
- Lead on the creation of high quality e-learning content, working with Subject Matter Experts, internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure content is compatible with the learning management system and mobile learning platforms
- Build interactive content such as video clips, quizzes, assessments, and webcasts
- Produce scripts and storyboards
- Film and edit videos and images to imbed into e-learning
- Produce and maintain content documentation and select the most appropriate delivery method
- Experienced in the development and design of e-learning content
- Experienced in the administration and delivery of online learning solutions through the management of a learning management system
- Good understanding of instructional design and formats (XAPI, XML, SCORM)
- A working knowledge of using authoring tools to develop content (e.g Gomo, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate)
- Experienced in applying new learning technologies and the use of technical development tools
- Effective in the use of video and image editing software.
- Strong customer service skills and a good communicator
- Ability to work on various projects at any one time whilst meeting given deadlines
- Whilst not essential, experience of HTML5 would be desirable