£25K Basic Salary
|Location||West Midlands, Warwickshire|
Are you looking for your next opportunity to showcase and develop your e-learning authoring skills? We have a fantastic position for an E-Learning Developer where you can do just that!
You will be working for a leading e-learning training provider responsible for creating high- quality and engaging learning solutions, working very with a supportive and collaborative team.
- Develop e-learning programmes using Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Liaising with internal and external subject matter experts
- E-learning creation, recording of audio and editing videos
- Collaborate with a team of designers and developers
- Upload courses onto the LMS and amend as required
- Document processes to ensure best practice is embedded
- Minimum of 1-2 years developing e-learning
- Use of authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Experience of development tools e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator
- Flexible team worker keen to work collaboratively
- Understanding of app creation is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a strong attention to detail