£45K – £55K Basic Salary + Benefits
A unique opportunity for a passionate Learning Developer to join our client, a global management consultancy.
You will have significant experience in all aspects of the design and deployment of creative, strategic learning interventions as well as being highly creative in your approach. Using your expertise, you will take ownership of content from designing storyboards to the transition of final development.
Why is this job so good?
- You will join a global organisation with truly unique capability
- You will engage with world leading brands creating world class learning engagements
- You will develop your skills and experience in an environment where personal growth is unlimited
- Utilise a truly blended approach to learning, creating flexible interventions appropriate and fit for the audience on a global basis
- Take complex subject matter and design amazing learning interventions both on and offline
- To use your expert knowledge to apply solid instructional design and learning & development approaches
- To define learning objectives and identify an effective delivery approach, digital, offline, virtual learning or any other effective blended learning mechanism
- Develop high quality program content
- Consult with clients to analyse learning and development needs
- Manage projects from a learning perspective
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Experience of designing creative and engaging digital learning assets and blended learning solutions
- Able to demonstrate understanding of the full range of face-face, virtual and digital learning solutions
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant professional experience working in a learning design role in a corporate environment or for an established learning provider or creative consultancy
- Sound learning theory and deep understanding of a broad range of instructional design methods
- Familiarity of learning technology and digital deployment tools e.g. Camtasia, Captivate, Articulate and/or designing for a virtual classroom environment
- Attention to detail, precise and creative
- Passionate about learning design and keen to challenge yourself creatively
- Previous experience designing Sales and Marketing training interventions is essential