£60K Basic Salary + Benefits
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development|
|Role||Creative, Operations and delivery|
Our client are a global provider of training and learning solutions seeking an experienced learning specialist to act as an in-house and client facing expert to fulfil the requirements of customers for bespoke and generic learning solutions.
The role will involve working closely with sales, learning consultancy and supplier management and will involve liaising directly with clients to help understand their requirements and then develop the specifications.
- Understand the business goals of stakeholders and L&D imperatives
- Liaising with organisational Learning and Development stakeholders, you will provide expert advice and strategic design of complex learning engagements applying your deep knowledge and experience to define world class solutions.
- Management and ownership of the supplier sourcing and selection process is critical, you will assist in the selection of partners for delivery and design.
- Meet with subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand learning requirements.
- Take responsibility for the transition of instructor led training to virtual/ digital content
- On-going management of relationships with all preferred suppliers, understanding their individual strengths and weaknesses to build an understanding of which suppliers are most effective for specific requirements.
- Work closely with and support the design and development team to complete learning outcomes and deliver proposals
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of hands on project management and instructional design experience in a corporate environment
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to agreed timescales
- Ability to work on multiple projects of varied subject matters from start to finish
- Client facing consultative experience with strong relationship management skills.
- Experience of developing and managing project schedules
- Strong communication and organisational skills