£25K Basic Salary
|Location||Southeast, Home Counties|
Would you like to support an organisation in influencing others to make a difference? This is your opportunity to work within the third sector!
You will be responsible for developing innovative and engaging digital learning solutions using a variety of eLearning tools, including Articulate Storyline and the Adobe Suite.
Why is this job so good?
- Opportunity to make a real impact on eLearning for this organisation
- Free lunches and refreshments
- Use of gym and swimming facilities
- Develop innovative SCORM compliant e-learning courses using Articulate Storyline
- Upload eLearning onto a VLE and refresh the content regularly
- Produce graphic content through utilising the Adobe Suite products
- Ensure that the eLearning is developed in line with agreed timescales
- Liaising with internal colleagues to ensure the development of innovative eLearning
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing e-learning
- Knowledge of eLearning authoring tools e.g. Articulate Storyline
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of a VLE, such as Moodle
- Excellent communication and organisational skills