Instructional Designer (6 Month Contract)
£250 per day
|Job type||Contract6 Months|
Our client is looking for a creative Instructional Designer to join their team. You will be responsible for the design, delivery and evaluation of eLearning solutions.
You’ll be joining a rapidly expanding business working with a team of respected and growing learning technologists and learning designers.
- Lead the design of eLearning modules
- Liaise with SMEs and employ an Instructional Design approach
- Provide storyboards for the development team
- Supply consultancy and develop pedagogical solutions
- Support the delivery of the learning modules, ensuring an instructional design approach is applied
- Evaluate the learning programme, technologies used and pedagogies, to make improvements
- Minimum of 2 years' of experience in an instructional design role
- Experience of taking a pedagogical approach to learning
- Understanding of current trends in the technology used in eLearning and blended learning solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines