eLearning Content Developer
c£35K Basic Salary
|Sector||E-learning, Learning technologies|
An exciting opportunity for an eLearning Content Developer to join a fast-growing company in the third sector. You’ll be developing engaging content whilst also managing a Moodle based Learning Management System (LMS.)
• Develop new e-learning courses using authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate.
• Managing the Moodle based Learning Management System and developing engaging courses within the LMS.
• Liaise with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to understand requirements and determine suitable solutions
• Tailor existing e-learning materials in line with customer requirements
• Update and amend existing e-learning content when required
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an e-learning development role
• Possess expert knowledge in developing within, and managing a Moodle based Learning Management System (LMS)
• Experience developing content in Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate is an advantage
• A sound understanding of learning methodologies
• Excellent client relationship and communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills with a strong attention to detail