eLearning Developer (6 Month FTC)
£50K Basic Salary Pro Rata
|Sector||E-learning, Learning technologies|
|Job type||Contract6 Month FTCTemporary|
An exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated and passionate Instructional Designer to join a successful, international technology company. This will be a six-month fixed term contract.
• Design eLearning content by scripting and storyboarding for content hosted on the Learning Content Management System (LCMS)
• Develop engaging technical digital learning courses within the LCMS
• Work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to define course objectives and provide quality assurance
• You will decide the most appropriate blended learning techniques to meet business requirements (classroom, e-learning, etc.)
• Ensure continuous improvement opportunities are identified to guarantee delivery of high quality content.
• Minimum of three years’ experience creating eLearning content from the scripting and storyboard stage through to content development and creation
• Experience of designing learning content in multiple formats (blended) e.g. online, face-to-face and virtual classroom
• Expert knowledge of blended learning principles
• Excellent collaboration skills and previous experience liaising with high level Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
• Be comfortable working with Microsoft Office, eLearning software (Articulate, Captivate etc.) and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
• Experience working with and developing learning content within a LCMS is desirable