Senior Web Developer (UI/UX)
£30K-£40K Basic Salary
|Sector||E-learning, Learning technologies, Training|
|Role||Creative, Operations and delivery|
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Web Developer to join a growing Learning Technologies company in Birmingham. Joining a bustling team of developers, you will be involved in improving current ecommerce sites as well as being involved in a brand-new project to create a distance learning platform.
• You will have excellent front end development skills, focusing specifically on UI/UX.
• Be involved in creating both internal systems and external websites from start to finish (including e-commerce sites)
• Build content including learning management systems and other online applications
• Implement security measures and test websites in controlled real situations before launch
• You will keep up to date with latest technologies and industry developments
• You will have 3 years’ commercial experience developing with PHP
• Experience with CSS3, HTML5 responsive web design (preferably Bootstrap) is a must.
• Experience working with and modernising legacy codebases
• You will be expected to keep up to date with latest industry developments
• Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to manage relationships
• Understand and interpret needs and requirements and provide updates on project progress