PHP Web Developer
£35K-£40K Basic Salary
|Sector||E-learning, Learning technologies|
Are you a PHP developer looking to join a fast expanding Learning Technologies company? With proven knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML, and CSS you will work with designers and developers to turn their ideas and static designs into working web pages.
• You will join a new team developing both internal systems and external websites from start to finish (including e-commerce sites)
• Build content including learning management systems and other intranet applications
• Implement security measures and test websites in controlled real situations before launch.
• You will also be expected to implement contingency plans in case of systems failure
• Assist in developing reporting, management information and business intelligence tools internally
• You will have 2 years’ commercial experience developing with PHP
• Experience using Wordpress or other Content Management System’s (CMS)
• Experience working with and modernising legacy codebases
• You will be expected to keep up to date with latest industry developments
• Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to manage relationships
• Understand and interpret needs and requirements and provide updates on project progress