Technical Instructional Designer
£38K-£40K Basic Salary
|Sector||E-learning, Learning and development|
Our client, a global leader in communications, is looking for a Technical Learning Designer to join them at this exciting stage of growth. You will be creating technical digital content for customers, partners and internal staff.
• You will be expected to conduct TNA, design and develop bespoke training for key customers, partners and staff
• Work with Engineering and product teams to embed learning
• Include tutorials, cases, and digital assets to ensure content is engaging
• Efficiently liaise with development teams globally
• Assist in the development of course descriptions when needed
• You will be expected to travel to and from client sites as and when required.
• You will have 2-3 years’ experience working within a technical digital design/development position
• You will have examples of your original and innovative training content, workshops and demonstrations
• You must be proficient with authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate.
• Be open to learning new tools (eg. Photoshop, Camtasia etc)
• Confident liaising with other team members.