£32K Basic Salary
|Sector||E-learning, Learning technologies|
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation as a Learning Technologist (E-learning Manager). You will be responsible for both the development of e-learning content and the maintenance of their Learning Management System (LMS) whilst working with internal teams and external stakeholders.
• Design and develop high quality, engaging eLearning content using Articulate Storyline (and other authoring tools when needed)
• Keep to development plans for the launch of new eLearning products, identify any issues and resolve within set deadlines
• Upload eLearning courses to the LMS (supported by Moodle) whilst playing an active part in the user and course management.
• Keep the LMS up to date at all times, resolve operational issues and keep up to date with technology and platform developments
• Create reports to identify opportunities and looking at course engagements.
• Experience in scripting, storyboarding and developing engaging eLearning content
• Proficient in using and maintaining Moodle platforms
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Strong project management and research skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, possessing good self-management skills