eLearning Content Editor
£25K-£27K Basic Salary
Our client is looking for an eLearning Content Editor to join them on a 2 year fixed term contract. The e-Learning Content Editor will support the e-Learning Developer in the administration of the Learning Management System (LMS) and the development of e-Learning material.
• Maintenance, and where necessary, development of creative and innovative learning resources for use within the LMS at a range of levels using appropriate authoring software.
• Work with departmental points of contact to ensure that training courses and materials for applications are kept up to date with the current production releases and remain applicable to staff members
• Share knowledge of own and other business applications with colleagues to remove single points of failure and improve resilience
• Maintain the LMS to ensure ease of use and encourage user engagement.
• Create pages on the LMS to house content.
• Ensure every course has an auditable record trail of course participation and completion.
• Administer and produce reports for stakeholders on course participation and completion.
• Engage with the market to explore innovative solutions to delivering training to either support or replace face-to-face training.
• Maintain comprehensive up-to-date business knowledge and specialist technical skills for relevant applications used.
• Maintain up-to-date market-intelligence on key suppliers of applications within the business areas.
• Be experienced creating visual assets for online and blended learning modules
• Experience managing and developing eLearning courses within an LMS
• Have proven experience working within an eLearning environment.
• Possess excellent industry knowledge and be willing to keep up to date with changes within eLearning and L&D
To apply for this role please go directly to our clients’ website and fill out an application. https://careers.cambsfire.gov.uk/vacancies/vacancy/id/83 Please note to be considered you must use the reference: ‘HW2163’