£25K Basic Salary + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative eLearning developer working within the third sector.
You will be responsible for developing innovative and engaging digital learning solutions using a variety of eLearning authoring tools including Captivate 8.
- Develop e-learning programmes using Adobe Captivate 8
- Liaising with internal and external subject matter experts
- Deliver exciting e-learning instructional design
- Collaborate with a small team of designers and developers
- Develop interactive and engaging storyboards
- Develop courses uing ADDIE or agile design approaches
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience working in an instructional design role
- Use of authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline & Adobe Captivate
- Experience of development tools e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator
- Flexible team worker keen to work collaboratively
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of blended learning and learning methodologies