Head of Digital Learning Portfolio
£50K Basic Salary + Benefits
||E-learning, Learning technologies
||Creative, Management and senior
We have an excellent opportunity with a leading third sector organisation for a dynamic and creative Head of Digital Learning Portfolio.
Your role will be to develop the online learning portfolio, getting hands on with creation when necessary, and growing the product stream.
Why is this job so good?
- You’ll be joining a leading third sector organisation who change the lives of millions of individuals across the UK annually
- The opportunity to enhance the current learning proposition and develop alternative revenue streams contributing to the overall success of the charity
- Excellent annual leave entitlement and company pension scheme
- Develop and implement the online strategy and plan for business growth
- Design and develop online learning materials
- Enhance the current learning offering with rich engaging content
- Lead a digital team and recruit/develop staff
- Identify gaps in the learning portfolio through engaging with key stakeholders
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience developing and implementing digital strategies and taking online solutions to market
- Commercial experience of growing an online product portfolio
- Ability to communicate effectively with commercial and corporate clients
- Have a highly motivated and driven attitude
- A deep understanding of adult learning and eLearning production techniques
- A background in Instructional Design and knowledge of range of authoring tools