£25K – £27K Basic Salary + Benefits
We’re looking for an efficient eLearning Executive who can support in the development and delivery of new learning courses.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone relatively new to the eLearning environment, but looking to expand their knowledge with a global organisation.
- Help with the development of online learning
- Manage all IT queries and liaise with customers
- Be the main point of contact and administrator for the company LMS
- Manage all online courses including enrolling users and assigning learning content
- Assist with learner engagement strategies
- Keep up to date with learning news and industry publications
- Minimum of one years’ experience in an eLearning role
- Previous experience administrating a Learning Management System
- Basic HTML and CSS skills are an advantage
- Knowledge of authoring tools e.g. Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Show a keen interest in Learning Technology and keep up to date with industry trends
- Able to manage a varied work load and prioritise effectively