£35K - £40K Basic Salary + Benefits
An excellent career opportunity exists with a reputable, award winning and growing organisation!
This role is ideal for someone who possesses several years of experience as a Learning/Instructional Designer looking for a new challenge as a key member of a busy team. You will travel to client meetings to establish learning goals, identify objectives and then be responsible for the creation of storyboards.
- Attend sales pitches and present ideas
- Lead stakeholder and SME meetings to consult on project requirements
- Design engaging and effective eLearning content
- Build eLearning where required using rapid development tools
- Drive completion of project development and provide regular updates to project managers
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience or equivalent as an Instructional Designer
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to engage with complex subject matter
- Knowledgeable about a range of learning technologies and adult learning theories
- Experience using Authoring Tools e.g. Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate
- Excellent customer facing skills